This post may contain affiliate links
There are a few things in life. I can say I’m genuinely obsessed with and truly love, without hesitation or doubt. One of these things is a gorgeous planner.
Planners help me stay organized, turning plans into action, and procrastination into productivity.
Below are my best recommendations for 2020 life/or daily planners to make you have a more productive, successful, happier year.
So if you’re looking forward to a productive 2020 planners see below my top favorites recommendations.
These planners that will make you have a more productive, successful, happier year.
Full Focus Planner.
Full Focus Planner is built for a 90-day achievement cycle, which keeps you focused on achieving the goals set out for one quarter, so you don’t get overwhelmed from planning and tracking goals 12 months at a time.
With sustained momentum each quarter, you can accomplish all of your annual goals and never lose track.
The full focus planner includes the following pages.
- Goal Templates – to detail the specifics of your goals and help you reach them faster.
- Ideal Week Template – to plot out what your perfect week should look like.
- Monthly Calendars – to get a glimpse of the entire year when you plan your big goals.
- Rolling Quarters – to get a closer look at your quarters when planning.
- Daily Routines – to design routines for your mornings and evenings that make you extra productive.
- Daily Pages – to plan your days with your to-do lists and priorities separated.
- Weekly Review – to look back, correct what went wrong, and make the next week better than the last.
- Quarterly Review – to celebrate the wins of your quarter and move forward with confidence.
Plus the full focus planner includes tutorial videos so you can implement the goal-setting and achievement system as fast as possible.
Panda Planner is a minimal type of planner with a simple layout and motivational structure that helps you achieve your goals. It’s a minimal planner. Panda Planner pages are spacious, giving you plenty of room for listing out tasks, priorities,
Comes with three Sections Daily Section, Weekly Section, Monthly Section which guides you through setting your priorities and goals.Which helps you to Keep You Organized! prioritize your goals and make them possible
Plus it comes with free ebooks and mini-courses to help you be more productive and reduce stress and anxiety.
My Infinite Agenda – (2020)
If you like being trendy or luxurious planner then my invite Agendas is best to go with, it Clearly Organizes from Short-Term Goals, Long-Term Goals, and Wildest Dreams too.
Eat Sleep Plan is a 52 weeks dateless planner With a minimalist design that helps you create a more purposeful and intentional daily life. It’s very spacious pages for you to fill in your days’ details.
Erin Condren 2020 Hardbound LifePlanner
This is a must-have for planner addicts like me. It comes with colorful multi-colored pages with plus its Woven Wonder design. It’s just beautiful.
Here is what is inside this planner,
Each Hardbound LifePlanner™ contains 176 pages featuring inspirational quotes, a 2019 “mini-month” spread, a two-page goal-setting spread, 12 months of calendar views, weekly planning pages, a mixture of lined, dot grid & coloring book pages and a mini-calendar to plan for 2020!
The bottom line
If a planner works for you, then go for it! That is the best planner. But remember some planners are better than others. Paper planners are more effective only if you use them regularly and adequately. Best tips for using your planner always
1. Have a regular daily planning session.
2. Have a regular weekly planning session.
3. Use the monthly section.
4. Use a single planner for everything.
5. Check your planner a lot.