This post may contain affiliate links
Prime Day has just started and Amazon has revamped deals on all sorts of products and services. (Not a Prime member? You can sign up for a 30-day trial to get access to all Prime Day deals and cancel any time).
If you haven’t heard about Prime Day before, it’s a once-a-year HUGE sale at Amazon — like, thousands and thousands of products will be on sale. It’s actually bigger than Black Friday for Amazon.
I’m a Prime member (and you have to be to get these deals), and I’ve been shopping Prime Day for a while now.
Below are some of the deals I thought you might like to know But be warned — it’s addicting.
You could also have a look around in amazon see other things you might like for your house, friends or even buy some gifts in advance.
For you to get access to the sale, you have to join Amazon prime member which is free for 30 days so if you like it you can continue and if it’s not your thing you can cancel anytime.
- Makeup Bag | Toiletry Bag Cosmetic Bag.
- Stainless Steel Straws.
- Pore Tightening Mask.
- Collapsible Grip and Stand for Phones and Tablets.
- Hand Carved Salt Lamp, Bulb & Dimmer Control,
- Foot Peel Mask
- Stylish Cover Case iPhone
- Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
- Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil,
- Instant Pot 7-in-1 Multi-Cooker
- 25% off furniture and decor from Rivet and Stone & Beam
- Up to 20% off AmazonBasics items
- Get three months of Audible at $4.95
Please remember that you will need to be a Prime member to take advantage of these deals. But the Awesome news is Amazon Prime offers a free 30-day trial.
Simply click this link and follow the on-screen prompts.
Tip: I recommend you click “Watch Deal” for anything that interests you. Then you can monitor your deals on this page.
By the way here is a money-saving tip you can get free $10 Amazon credit if you download and sign up for Amazon mobile app. But this only if you have never downloaded amazon app before.