This post may contain affiliate links
We hear it all the time: confidence is everything. To be confident means to believe in yourself, trust yourself, and accept who you truly are.
It means that you understand your own worth and know that you deserve happiness.
But, being a confident person is easier said than done.
When I’m struggling with low self- confidence, I use these three tips to get my self-worth back on track:
- Set ambitious goals. You are capable of anything you set your mind to.
- Spend time with great friends. Being around people you love will make you feel better about yourself.
- Take good care of yourself. You deserve to be healthy, happy, and well-rested.
If you need a boost of self-confidence, you’re not the only one: most of us feel insecure at least some of the time.
But, it doesn’t have to be that way.
Check out these 15 fabulous quotes for self-confidence:
“Self-confidence is the first requisite to great undertakings.”
– Samuel Johnson
“Self-confidence is the memory of success.”
– David Storey
“Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong.”
– Peter T. McIntyre
“Have confidence that if you have done a little thing well, you can do a bigger thing well too.”
– David Storey
“Confidence is a habit that can be developed by acting as if you already had the confidence you desire to have.”
– Brian Tracy
“If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is too. Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. You are better than you think.”
– T. Harv Eker
“Believe you can and you’re halfway there”
“Don’t let others put thoughts into your mind that takes away your self-confidence.”
“The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do.”
– Swati Sharma
“Never bend your head. Hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.”
– Helen Keller
“Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
“Self confidence is a super power. Once you start to believe in yourself, magic starts happening.”
“Be that strong girl that everyone knew would make it through the worst, be that fearless girl, the one who would dare to do anything, be that independent girl who didn’t need a man; be that girl who never backed down.”
— Taylor Swift
“To establish true self-esteem, we must concentrate on our successes and forget about the failures and the negatives in our lives.”
— Denis Waitley
“With confidence, you have won before you have started.”
Confidence is the key to winning, just like Marcus Garvey said. I know that it’s not easy to be confident all the time, but remember the quotes that I’ve listed above.
They’ll help you feel better, one step at a time, on your journey to greater self-confidence.
Other Great Quotes that you can check too
- 15 Uplifting Quotes to Comfort You Through Tough Times.
- 20 Inspirational Quotes About Life That Will Change How You think.
- 10 Inspirational New Year Quotes For a Fresh Start.
- 15 Motivational Quotes for Success
- 15 Quotes That Will Make You Love Your Body.
- 15 Quotes On Letting Go and Moving On That Will Inspire You To Do So.
- 15 Happy Mother’s Day Quotes, Sayings messages.
- 15 Quotes to Help You Stop Being Lazy.
- 15 Motivational Quotes to Help You Get Sh*t Done.
- 15 Never Give Up Quotes to Persevere Through Any Challenge in Life.
- 15 Best Inspirational Self-Love Quotes To Make You Love Yourself Even More.
- 15 Love Quotes To Express How You Feel On Days When You’re Lost For Words.
- 15 Quotes to Help You Stop Procrastinating
- 15 Quotes On Letting Go and Moving On That Will Inspire You To Do So
- 15 Powerful Quotes That Will Boost Your Productivity.
- 15 Quotes To Overcome Perfection Syndrome.
- 15 Motivational Quotes For When You Just Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything.
- 15 Amazing “Good Morning” Quotes to Help You Start the Day Right.
- 15 Self Care Quotes and Sayings to Show You The Importance of Looking After Yourself.